Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22 First Transfer

sorry this email is going to be kinda short. its because transfers and P-Day are both today!!! CRAZY!!! there is so much to get done. i dont have my new companion yet but i will meet him right after im done emailing. its good to hear that all is well at home. i miss you guys a ton and tell lauren not to worry she is getting a letter. i just got her letter on tuesday of last week so i have not been able to write her yet. i really like the picture she drew! i pinned it up on my wall next to my bed. thanks for sending tylers letters and ill start doing the same. ill just send home a letter a week with every day on it. well i have to go. i love you pray for me and my next companion =)
i have seen one of the guys i was in the MTC with. he was the one that gave me the tie. he gave me a big hug and we had lunch together he is still a brother =) i havent seen Elder ikahihifo yet though. everyone says he is a good missionary but he is crazy lol. i did here that the lakers won and i think its awesome that artest finished the game like that. brings back memories of playing on the PS3 huh? ron artest hits the three from outside!!! sterling wins!!! hahahahahahahahaahaha! i miss that so much. i miss you so much. im hoping to be serving some where you did dad. i would love that! how do you like your new grill? is it bigger than the one we had before? well i have to go get my new companion. i love you have a good day =)