Monday, September 20, 2010

September 13, Monday
P-DAY! No zone activity because our zone leaders took their culture day. Culture Day - a one day thing, you get to go visit the sites of Washington. I haven't taken my culture day yet. So today we played football as a district. My team got killed but it's a;; good because it was fun.
I do have to say that my companion rigged the whole game. He made himself a team captain and then he made me a team captain. He then picked his whole team and left me with every guy that has never played football. LOL We had a ton of fun and we scored a couple of touch downs. :-) Goodnight!

September 14, 2010 Tuesday
On exchanges on Mercer Island. I'm with Elder Dennison until 2pm tomorrow. We get along really well and I enjoy working on Mercer. Lots of Maserati and ferries out here.

September 15, 2010 Wednesday
Midweek! Woohoo! I only spent about 5 hours with my companion, Elder Endicott. I'm now on another exchange with Elder Price, staying in my own area. I really like exchanges. They're a nice change from the stresses of my companion.Worked hard and I'm tired.

September 16, 2010 Thursday
On another exchange with Elder Price. I learned a lot from him while tracting. I'm praying for transfers. I taught three lessons today. I'm doing my push ups and sit ups every morning and night.

September 17, 2010 Friday
I got your letter and was really excited! It sounds like the family had a fun trip to Oregon. I love letters!

Saturday 18, 2010
Taught five lessons and got two new investigators! It was such a good day. Two corn dogs for comfort food. lol

Sunday 19, 2010
Neither I nor my companion are being transferred. I just wanted to cry. This has been a difficult time but there must be something for me still to learn.

Monday September 20, 2010
It's 2 pm and we just got back from a General Authority devotional, Elder Kakoochi, from the Quorum of the 70. He came and talked about baptizing more and believing more in the power of God. He also taught us how to teach better.
I got my warm clothes and blankets from you. Thank you. I've been cold.
All my love.